Hawaii vacations at your service.
Known for its 'aloha' spirit, surf culture, and amazing beaches, your clients will be sure to fall in love with this unique destination.
As of 10/30/19, there have been additional, all-new flights options including interisland service to select cities. You can find all of the information you need to know below or click here to view the updated flight guide.
We are now offering vacation packages to the islands of Oahu (HNL), Maui (OGG), Kauai (LIH), and Hawaii Island (KOA). Service to these islands will be offered from the origins of Oakland (OAK), San Jose (SJC), California, Sacramento (SMF), and San Diego (SAN).
Book their getaway today and send them on their way to paradise, and don't forget to book Worldstar in-destination tours & transfers to put the perfect finishing touch on this experience of a lifetime.
Updated flight details:
-San Diego to Kahului: flight service begins 4/14/20
-San Diego to Honolulu: flight service begins 4/20/20
- Sacramento to Honolulu: flight service begins 1/19/20
- Sacramento to Kahului (Maui): flight service begins 3/7/20
- Oakland to Lihue (Kauai): flight service begins 1/21/20
- Oakland to Kona (Island of Hawaii): flight service begins 1/19/20
- San Jose, CA to Lihue (Kauai): flight service begins 1/19/20
- San Jose, CA to Kona (Island of Hawaii): flight service begins 1/21/20
- Honolulu to Lihue (Kauai): flight service begins 1/19/20
- Honolulu to Hilo: flight service begins 1/19/20
- Kona (Island of Hawaii) to Kahului (Maui): flight service begins 1/19/20
In addition to the above routes, packages to Oahu (HNL) and Maui (OGG) are also available from the following feeder markets:
SAN, LAX, BUR, ONT, SNA, LGB, ABQ, BOI, DEN, GEG, LAS, PDX, PHX, SEA, SLC, and MSP.
Additional Oahu (HNL) origins: MDW, RNO, HOU, AUS, BOI, SAT, ELP
Additional Maui (OGG) origins: MDW, DAL, RNO, HOU, AUS, BOI, SAT, TUS, ELP
Please note that seats, travel days, and markets are limited.
Learn about The Hawaiian Islands from HTUSA’s Sr. Director, Robyn Basso:
Have 30 minutes to spare? Would you like to learn more about the State of Hawaii? This engaging, fact-focused webinar was conducted on May 17th, 2019 by Hawaii Expert Robyn Basso, Sr. Director of Travel Industry Partnerships.
- State of Hawaii – 7th Record Year of Visitor Arrivals & Visitor Spend with 9.9M visitors in 2018!
- Hawaiian Islands Marketing – Learn about The Hawaiian Islands marketing strategy including consumer perceptions, the Hawaii Rooted campaign including videos you can watch & share via social media, and more.
- Product Updates – Increased air lift to Hawaii in 2019 with Southwest Airlines®.
- Hawaiian Islands Overview – Learn more about the personality, activities, and unique aspects of each island.
- Tourism Board Resources – Destination Information, Sales & Marketing Resources, and Education & Training.